* Directory

Lost an episode? Need quick mobile access? On the hunt? Check out...

The MZPtv Directory

Every script. Every episode.
Every movie.

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 14
  • Dot Spiders: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: The CineMortuary Podcast  (Read 155 times)

Offline Wilson

• MZPtv Community Member
  • Real Man's Man.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
The CineMortuary Podcast
« on: Mon Oct 2 2017, 15:15 »
 I have a podcast now! Yes! Me! The guy who sounds like a bored donkey shitting a pineapple! A podcast!

The CineMortuary Podcast takes a look at revolting remakes and ghastly sequels of horror films. We try not to give every film a kicking, but our choices are a bit less Dawn of the Dead (the original) and a bit more random Jaws knock-off #24.

Here's episode 1: Alien Resurrection (1997)

CineMortuary kicks off with a review of a film from the Alien franchise. No, not that one. Nor the other one. Instead we delve into Jean-Pierre Jeunet's extremely subtle masterpiece. Along the way we find who Rob thinks is a "shovel with eyes", what genre Dave pretends this is to alleviate the pain, and slowly realise how many times Chris says "in all fairness" (well, we don't, but now you will).

Mandatory social media stuff:
You can follow us @cinemortuary on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and we also have a Letterboxd account but f**k knows what we'll do with that.

We aim for a new episode once every two weeks because I'm having to drive to York and record episodes in bulk at the moment. Two more are ready to go, FYI.

« Last Edit: Mon Oct 2 2017, 15:16 by Wilson »

Offline Wilson

• MZPtv Community Member
  • Real Man's Man.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
Re: The CineMortuary Podcast
« Reply #1 on: Mon Nov 27 2017, 16:18 »
Believe it or not, despite this being a project I'm involved in, we are now up to episode FIVE!

Episode 5: Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994)

It's the second round of Dave's Laserdisc shitbin. This time we look at Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994), which IMDB describes as follows:

Based on Kenneth Branagh's novel, "Kenneth Branagh" tells the story of Kenneth Branagh, a promising young doctor who, devastated by the death of Kenneth Branagh during childbirth, becomes obsessed with bringing Kenneth Branagh back to life. His experiments lead to the creation of Kenneth Branagh, which Kenneth Branagh has put together with the remains of corpses. It's not long before Kenneth Branagh regrets his actions.

www.cinemortuary.com

TWITTER: www.twitter.com/cinemortuary
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/cinemortuary
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/cinemortuary
KENNETHBRANAGH: www.kennethbranagh.com/kennethbranagh.html

Even more unbelievable: last night we recorded episode nine. Strap yourselves in. Check out the links above for reviews on gems such as Jason X and Halloween (the Robin Zombie one).
« Last Edit: Mon Nov 27 2017, 16:19 by Wilson »