* Directory

Lost an episode? Need quick mobile access? On the hunt? Check out...

The MZPtv Directory

Every script. Every episode.
Every movie.

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by el Monstruo-0
[Tue Dec 12 2017, 16:48]

[Tue Dec 12 2017, 16:47]

[Tue Dec 12 2017, 16:45]

[Tue Dec 12 2017, 16:40]

[Tue Dec 12 2017, 16:30]

[Tue Dec 12 2017, 16:26]

[Tue Dec 12 2017, 15:00]

[Tue Dec 12 2017, 14:57]

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by DarkwingChuck
[Tue Dec 12 2017, 14:15]

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by Andrew Corvero
[Tue Dec 12 2017, 11:57]

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by CaptainPash
[Mon Dec 11 2017, 19:49]

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by Jay
[Sun Dec 10 2017, 04:58]

Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 21
  • Dot Spiders: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT: MZPtv commissions Sins of an Ancient Empire!  (Read 11979 times)

Adam

Hot on the heels of the arrival of Tomb Raider, MZPtv is proud to announce the commission of another exciting project: Sins of an Ancient Empire.

Created by J.B. Gibson (Star Wars, The Pillars, Spider-Man: Gifts and Curses), and described as drawing influence from the huge sweep of Game of Thrones and the concise yet complex True Detective, Sins of an Ancient Empire represents MZPtv's first foray into epic fantasy. Set on a different world than ours, the Kingdom of Norcora is in the midst of a tragedy: the King has been assassinated, the Prince is missing, and something in the shadows is beginning to flirt with the light. Sins of an Ancient Empire revolves around several major characters who are pieces in a puzzle that will reveal a rich world of Myth and History.  From battles to politics, violence to heart, Sins aims to bring a grand adventure and quest to its readers with engaging mysteries and a deep mythology for all to enjoy.

Series creator J.B. Gibson said "Sins has been something I've been working on for about 15 years.  It's gone through major revisions, many titles, and multiple characters.  But there is one thing that has always been there: the history and mythology.  I feel that now is the time to get it out there and see what others think as I share my adventure."

With a first season comprising 8-10 episodes, Sins of an Ancient Empire will premiere exclusively on MZPtv next year. In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for news of J.B. Gibson's next venture into the world of Star Wars, coming soon…

Offline Andrew Corvero

• Differently Sane Scientist
  • MZPtv Community Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 143
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: MZPtv commissions Sins of an Ancient Empire!
« Reply #1 on: Wed Nov 12 2014, 18:57 »
 :banana: Awesome pitch, a great writer at the helm, and it's a fantasy series. Nice pick, MZP!

Offline Stevie_G

• MZPtv Community Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 34
« Reply #2 on: Wed Nov 12 2014, 19:04 »
Great news. Looking forward to this show, having read the Teaser posted up it looks like this show is gonna be one hell of a ride. Certainly from that and the pitch this is gonna be an epic show for MZPtv.  Oh, and love the graphic for the show - that alone I feel gives an idea of how big this could be. :)

Offline J.B. Gibson

• That guy...
  • Community Supervisor
  • History should be written as philosophy.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 332
« Reply #3 on: Wed Nov 12 2014, 19:09 »
Thanks for the support folks!  I think you'll really like how this turns out when it premieres!