* Directory

Lost an episode? Need quick mobile access? On the hunt? Check out...

The MZPtv Directory

Every script. Every episode.
Every movie.

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by Jay
[Sun Dec 10 2017, 04:58]

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by Stevie_G
[Sat Dec 9 2017, 00:51]

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by Stevie_G
[Sat Dec 9 2017, 00:39]

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by Tony Black
[Fri Dec 8 2017, 14:02]

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by worldbreaker
[Thu Dec 7 2017, 18:52]

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by el Monstruo-0
[Thu Dec 7 2017, 16:47]

[Thu Dec 7 2017, 16:45]

[Thu Dec 7 2017, 16:40]

[Thu Dec 7 2017, 16:11]

[Thu Dec 7 2017, 15:55]

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by Tony Black
[Thu Dec 7 2017, 13:56]

Re: The Great MZPtv Reboot 2018 by Jadams
[Tue Dec 5 2017, 20:26]

Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 22
  • Dot Spiders: 10
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT: Tomb Raider comes to MZPtv!  (Read 11694 times)

Adam

ANNOUNCEMENT: Tomb Raider comes to MZPtv!
« on: Tue Nov 11 2014, 20:02 »

For our first new project since the return of MZPtv, we are delighted to announce that TOMB RAIDER has been commissioned for a full series!

The show, based on the popular videogame franchise, follows aristocratic treasure hunter Lara Croft around the world in search of ancient wonders and mysteries and dangers. Developed for VS by BRADY BROWN and CHRIS DAVIS, the first season will comprise six episodes and will air exclusively on MZPtv in 2015.

MZPtv community leader Adam Scott said "I couldn't be happier to be able launch Tomb Raider as the first of our commissions - Brady and Chris delivered a hell of a pilot and I can't wait to see what they've got in store for the series."

Co-creator Brady Brown: "I've always really enjoyed the Tomb Raider video games, and putting a little bit of a spin on the famous Lara Croft is truly exciting, especially being able to work on a project with Chris. I believe we're definitely going to stay true to what Tomb Raider is - excavation, booby traps, etc. - but we're also going to be telling our own type of story with the new characters we've created. I'm thrilled that the pilot has gotten such positive reception, and we can't wait until episodes start airing. Also, researching all of the tombs is loads of fun as well."

Co-creator Chris Davis added: "We're really excited about bringing Lara Croft to life here on MZPtv. When going into the initial development, our main goal was to make sure the character and the world around her felt like it belonged to the Tomb Raider universe, while establishing our own, fresh take on this extraordinary woman and her journey. While most of the characters in the main cast are original, I wouldn't rule out seeing a few familiar faces later down the line - if you're a fan of the game franchise, you should definitely keep a look out."

Tomb Raider will launch exclusively on MZPtv in 2015. And we're not done yet! Keep your eyes peeled this week for news on several other exciting projects on their way to you in the new year!
« Last Edit: Tue Nov 11 2014, 20:05 by Vaughn »

Offline Vaughn

• Admin Badger
  • Community Leader
    • The Parcel View
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 280
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Tomb Raider comes to MZPtv!
« Reply #1 on: Tue Nov 11 2014, 20:06 »
Very exciting to see fresh faces running an MZPtv series! Definitely about time somebody took on this franchise in VS form. Looking forward to seeing what you two cook up.

Offline Stevie_G

• MZPtv Community Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 32
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Tomb Raider comes to MZPtv!
« Reply #2 on: Tue Nov 11 2014, 20:31 »
Great news, although I don't know everything about the Tomb Raider franchise - I loved the Pilot and excited to see where you take the show and characters. MZPtv is in for an exciting ride along with plenty of action and thrilling adventures along the way.

Good luck with it and I'll definitely be reading it when comes out :)